Discovery Senior Living is now the 9th largest senior housing operator with the addition of our new division in Texas – Morada Senior Living. We have tremendous opportunities for proven leaders to join in our success.
Morada Senior Living is looking for a Dishwasher to join our community at Morada Abilene.
- Operates dish-washing machine to properly wash and sanitize all dishes, silverware, glasses, utensils, and cooking equipment.
- Maintains clean, sanitary, clutter free and safe environment in food services areas by sweeping, mopping and pressure washing floors, cleaning and sanitizing dish machine.
- Cleans production equipment as needed or directed by supervisor.
- Maintains or exceed standards of appearance, cleanliness, hygiene, and health standards.
- Follows daily and weekly cleaning schedules.
- Practices all safety and loss prevention procedures.
- Records and maintains documentation for the following measures for service standards and regulatory compliance.
- Assists in receiving of food and non-food supplies.
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
- One (1) year previous experience preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Morada offers a comprehensive benefits package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off, and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Thank you for your interest in Morada Senior Living careers. If you have any questions about the position you are applying for, please contact the community directly.